Corporate & Business Law
We will guide you through the formation and day-to-day operations in corporate and business law. From international corporations to family-owned businesses, we can provide professional and savvy business legal services.
- Family succession planning
- Buy-sell agreements can be evaluated and implemented.
Should your business venture be structured as a Sub-Chapter S Corporation or an LLC, come talk with us before you act, or let us review your existing structure and concerns. Are you embroiled in disputes with your partners, shareholders, or investors, or with creditors or debtors? In our corporate and business law practice, we provide the litigation, arbitration, and negotiation guidance you need. Tax and financial consequences of your actions must be considered and we are prepared to provide clear-cut legal guidance on these and other corporate and business legal concerns.
Corporate and Business Law includes
- Maximizing tax benefits by properly structuring your business
- Exploring financing opportunities for expanding your business
- Planning for business succession, whether through sale, retirement, or estate transfer
Corporate and commercial disputes, whether in arbitration or Federal or State court, require aggressive, skillful trial counsel. The litigate team at Herzog Law Firm will work with you or your company to obtain the results to which you are entitled. Contact us today for an assessment of your dispute or to commence or defend an action. From negotiation, pleading, and discovery, through trial or an appeal, we are able to provide professional trial expertise and litigation strategy.
We will assist you in
- Resolving disputes between partners, shareholders, or claimants
- Negotiating, arbitrating, or settling commercial claims and disputes
- Evaluating, advising, and implementing litigation or arbitration strategies